Author Topic: Hanging in there!  (Read 3684 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hanging in there!
« on: May 22, 2009, 05:33:18 PM »
Hi everyone!  Just wanted to let you all know that I am doing fine - for the most part anyway.  I am starting to really notice problems with not having a good memory, not being able to concentrate for long periods of time on anything (which is a disaster when building web sites!) and staying on task.  I am getting to where I just kind of flit from one thing to another - sometimes not accomplishing one task before just moving on....

The doctor has adjusted one of my medications to see if that will help.  So far I haven't really noticed much of anything for improvement.  I also started taking Vitamin B12 to see if that will help me.  I was taking Gingko Biloba - but just didn't feel like it was doing anything for me.

I ended up giving up one of my business clients this week - it was doing accounting - and it is just getting too overwhelming for me to concentrate.  I tried to give up the Property Manager job - but they talked me into staying around hoping that once the other job was out of the picture it would help me not feel so stressed and stuff.

I also wanted to send you all a link to my album so you can see pictures of our newest family member - she is so cute!  Hope you enjoy them! 

http://notgoingtogiveup.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=6

Thanks again to all of you for all your kindness, positive thoughts and prayers!

Judy