Author Topic: Going.... Going...... GONE?????  (Read 6255 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Going.... Going...... GONE?????
« on: September 29, 2007, 10:07:53 AM »
I woke up this morning with my head hurting (like a bruised feeling) in a couple of spots this morning and I got my FIRST strands of hair coming out when I ran my fingers through my hair!  Silly me... I put them in a small baggie - just for ..... not sure... but I have them saved for whatever reason!  LOL 

Tom was just teasing me yesterday about the fact that HE keeps losing hair and I have not lost any!   :D

So.... I am guessing by next weekend at the latest I will be bald as an eagle!  If it starts coming out in clumps, I will just have Stephen help me shave my head.

My kids can't understand the grin on my face because of this.... not sure I understand it either.  I am thinking - I just want this to be OVER - I know it is gonna happen - so let's get it done so I can move to the next phase.  Also.... I think maybe it is a symbol of my "war" against this nasty cancer - a badge of honor - some weird thing that only a psychologist could understand!!   ::)

Judy

eviltwin

• View Profile
Re: Going.... Going...... GONE?????
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 11:32:18 AM »
atta girl, nuttin breaks your spirit!  ;)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 11:20:48 PM »
Well... you know what they say.... "Hair today... gone tomorrow!!"   ;)  Now... if this unwanted FACIAL hair will drop off... that would be a reward in and of itself! 

atta girl, nuttin breaks your spirit!  ;)

joannpaulsen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 09:42:49 PM »
Hey Judy,
    What is your address.  I think I have a WORRY DOLL HAT with you name on it.  Been going to send it all week but had to have my gall bladder out. 
                                 Love,   JoAnn

Cheryl McCain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 08:08:32 AM »
Well you KNOW Judy - they say "bald is beautiful"!!  Keep up the fight girlfriend!!

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 02:07:30 PM »
Judy Gunderson
1707 Ellisonway
Independence, MO  64050

I will try to call you when I get back from radiation!

You need to take care of YOURSELF - not worry about me girl!!   :o

Hey Judy,
    What is your address.  I think I have a WORRY DOLL HAT with you name on it.  Been going to send it all week but had to have my gall bladder out. 
                                 Love,   JoAnn

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 02:08:36 PM »
Beautiful on sexy MEN maybe!   :P  But I look pretty HOT in my turban too!  The wig stayed on about 1 hour at work yesterday - thankfully I took a turban as a backup!!

Hugs!!

Well you KNOW Judy - they say "bald is beautiful"!!  Keep up the fight girlfriend!!

Michelle Rodriguez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 03:10:34 PM »
Hi :)
I'm a member of TSG that you webhost and I wanted to stop by and offer my encouragement and support. I have a 4 year old daughter that has been battling cancer for the past 2 years and she's now in remission from stage IV cancer! Woohoo! Anything is possible with strength and the power of positive thinking :) Also, I live in Kansas City so we're nearly neighbors!

Look on the bright side, it won't take long to get ready now lol. No more shampooing and brushing and blow drying, and you get to go shopping for some spiffy new hats :)

Take Care,
Michelle

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 08:04:54 AM »
Michelle,

So glad to know Ragan is doing better!  She is so beautiful!  I will be saying prayers for her too!  Robin told me you lived nearby - small world, huh?   :o

I was thinking that yesterday.... hey.... if I don't want to take a shower today... no one will really KNOW... because my hair won't be dirty coz I don't HAVE any!  heheheheheheh  I did in fact buy me a jeans hat yesterday.... but I am one of those "I don't like restrictive clothing" kinda people.... so I may have a tough time wearing anything on this old bald head! 

I am not vain.... and really don't care what other people think I look like if I go out without anything on my head - EXCEPT my family - don't want to embarrass them!   ;D  thankfully I work mostly from a home office - so I can sit here and be comfortable! 

God is good!   :)

Hi :)
I'm a member of TSG that you webhost and I wanted to stop by and offer my encouragement and support. I have a 4 year old daughter that has been battling cancer for the past 2 years and she's now in remission from stage IV cancer! Woohoo! Anything is possible with strength and the power of positive thinking :) Also, I live in Kansas City so we're nearly neighbors!

Look on the bright side, it won't take long to get ready now lol. No more shampooing and brushing and blow drying, and you get to go shopping for some spiffy new hats :)

Take Care,
Michelle

eviltwin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 08:35:03 PM »
see, you shoulda just kept the mohawk. *giggle*

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2007, 08:42:01 PM »