Author Topic: Visit to Doctor Alm on 10/31/07  (Read 3736 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Visit to Doctor Alm on 10/31/07
« on: November 01, 2007, 09:26:50 AM »
Went to my diabetic Dr today.  I was extremely tired and when they took my blood pressure it was only 90/60, which scared the bejeezus out of me!

The Dr. said I need to get a blood pressure monitor and start monitoring myself.  She also took me off one of the medications for my kidneys that also lowers blood pressure. 

She said that all my blood work came back on the diabetes and kidneys - and the report was the BEST we have had since I have been seeing her (about 3 years)!   ;D

I couldn't help saying that it was funny that I would finally start having controlled blood sugars and the kidney damage was minimal - right when I have a life threatening problem going on!   :(

When I left, she hugged me and told me to take care of myself.  While this was nice, I felt that she was not expecting to ever see me again.... she's never hugged me before..... maybe I am depressed or something?

Judy

eviltwin

• View Profile
Re: Visit to Doctor Alm on 10/31/07
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 08:24:17 PM »
Well..........that is about a normal BP reading for me.  :)

So are ya depressed? Me too, go figure!!

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 06:05:46 AM »
So...are you completely worn out all the time?  Or does your body just get used to that low of a blood pressure?

Well..........that is about a normal BP reading for me.  :)

So are ya depressed? Me too, go figure!!

eviltwin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 05:56:20 PM »
So...are you completely worn out all the time?  Or does your body just get used to that low of a blood pressure

I guess your body gets used to it. I tire out easier than most people do, always have.